Grant Portal LiveDecember 17, 2020
Lockdown: Business Grants AvailableJanuary 5, 2021
Today (December 23rd) it was announced that Eastbourne (and Sussex) will be placed into tier 4 as of Boxing Day to tackle the rising cases of COVID 19.
Summary of new rules
- Bars, pubs and restaurants must close with the exception of sales by takeaway, drive-through or delivery
- Essential retail only can remain open
- Personal care services must close
- Indoor leisure must close
- Indoor entertainment venues must close
- Everyone who can work from home should do so
- No mixing of households indoors aside from support bubbles.
Maximum of two people in some outdoor public spaces (such as parks and public gardens).
If you live in a Tier 4 area, you must not leave your home unless you have a reasonable excuse (e.g. for work or education purposes). If you need to travel you should stay local – meaning avoiding traveling outside of your village, town or the part of a city where you live – and look to reduce the number of journeys you make overall.
Full details are available here
For business support – please check this website for details of the available schemes.